Sumitomo Mitsui Teams with ARA in $1.3B Buyout of Japan’s Kenedix

Sumitomo Mitsui Finance and Leasing Co is buying 70% of Japan’s Kenedix Inc, with Singapore’s ARA Asset Management holding the other 30%.
( read original story …)